Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bits and Bobs

Neither car ready yet, fury is at least progressing, seven still not imported which is a bit pants.  Ordered wheels from George Polley Motorsport, went for 6x13 CXR's in black on the front, and 7x13 on the rear.

I decided on keeping et18 offset on the front, and based on the notes from Rob Collingridge, did my best to get the right offset on the rear.  Rob used 13x6's on the rear, but had to use a 10mm spacer, by my working, that would be et8.  Now, if I use 7" wide wheels, to keep the same inner clearance, I need to increase the amount the wheel sticks out by half an inch (12mm) so that would be an offset of ET-4.  ET0 therefore seems like the sensible option.  

I went for Yokohama A048R tyres all round with 185x60 on the front, and 205x60 on the rear.

I also ordered a large selection of nuts and bolts from namrick.  I will also try to get a price for the nitrons today too.

No comments: