Sunday, August 30, 2009

Prop Shafts

Should arrive early next week, Dunning and Fairbank shipped on friday, these were a few weeks late, it is holiday season, and they did say when I put the order through that it might take up to two weeks. Something that does bug me though is that I always feel like I'm the one that has to do all the chasing. If they had just phoned me up after a week or 10 days and said it was going to be another 2 weeks I'd have been absolutely fine with it. Instead I had to phone up every few days asking if it was done, and then another few times to confirm it was ready for shipping.

To be fair, Michael always answered the phone and was very polite and helpful, and did seem to pick up the pace a bit once it was ready, but it would have been nice to have a phone call to say it was going to be longer earlier rather than once it was overdue.

They eventually arrived and are just the right size, and look well made.
IMG_0120

No comments: